-
February 24th, 2005, 01:34 PM
#1
AmericanGirlLover2982
Guest
I purchused Samantha's bathing suit yesterday at AGPNY. The outfit is so cute. The bucket and pail are so cute and very well made and made out of metel and are not heavey but havey enough for it. The bonnet, bathing dress, tights and shoes are all very cute and so adorable I fell in love with it right away, very well made, all is terrfic with it. The Life Preserver is the ultimate thng that I thought was the best feature. For $24 dolors you got your moneys worth and a lot of stuff the outfit and the acessories. I love it and glad I got it.
Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks